Friday, November 6, 2009

7 weeks

I am 7 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a blueberry this week. Things are going well. I am exhausted and queasy as all get out. But that is a good thing. My nose has been running none stop. I am constantly sniffling and blowing my nose. I guess the increase of mucus is coming from EVERYWHERE these days! LOL

We just returned from our vacation. We had planned this group vacation a long time ago. I had joked that since we got engaged on our first trip to Vegas and married on our second trip then I should either be pregnant or get pregnant the third time. Well sure enough! And boy howdy was I pregnant on this trip! I went on vacation to Florida while pregnant with Bryan. I have to admit traveling while 7 months pregnant was much easier then traveling while 7 weeks pregnant. The morning sickness came and went often. I never knew when it was going to strike. I could be feeling on top of the world one moment and sick as a dog the next. My stomach turned on my so many times I think I got whip lash! LOL The fatigue was crazy bad. We were go go go all week. Which is great but exhausting to say the least. I did not get a chance to nap every day either. And those were the hard days. A pregnant lady NEEDS a nap. But ya it just didn't happen sometimes. Our friend took video of the trip. You can tell on what days I was decently rested and what days I did not get to nap. The dark circles under my eyes looked horrid! BUT as I always say and continue to believe it is all a small price to pay. I pray this baby is healthy and that will make all the discomfort well worth it. I have an ultrasound on Monday. God willing everything will be ok and our little blueberry will have a strong heartbeat. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment