Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun with the ring test.

I was watching some of the vlogs I subscribe to today and one girl did this fun ring test to do the gender of her baby.



http://youtu.be/-k14-eeUyuk



She took her wedding ring and a piece of her own hair to hand her ring from. She asked yes or no questions first to get what means yes and what means no. If you watch the video you will see what I am talking about. I decided to give it a try for just regular yes or no questions to see what happened. I did it a couple of times and got the same result every time.

I used 3 objects and asked first if this object is (insert correct answer here) and my ring would swing back and forth. Then I would ask if the object was (insert incorrect answer here) and my ring would swing in circles. So back and forth meant yes and circles meant no. Once I had that down I started asking questions.



I held my ring over my belly and asked if I was currently pregnant. My ring swung back and forth. That is a yes! I then asked if I tested this weekend would I get a BFP. Again my ring swung back and forth. Another yes! I then asked if I was pregnant would this baby be a girl. Yet again it swung back and forth. Yeah baby girl! Lastly I asked if I am currently pregnant would this baby be a boy. I got HUGE circles! So that would be a no to a boy.

I made a couple of videos to show how it worked for me.

Video 1
http://youtu.be/aZEw_8huIiM

Video 2
http://youtu.be/fLTN7sr6mnQ

No comments:

Post a Comment