Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gender Prediction

I thought it would be fun to play with the gender prediction wive's tales to guess at what we are having. The ultrasound that may tell us is still a few weeks away. But I thought it would be fun to see what happens in the mean time.

I did the wedding ring test. You dangle your wedding ring over your belly and see how it swings. In circles means girl and side to side means boy.
Result ~ BOY

Next I tried the needle test. It is the same as the ring test but with a needle instead.
Result ~ GIRL

I took the old wive's tale questionnaire. There were 15 yes or no questions that you answered and then they gave you a percentage of boy and girl.
Result ~ 60% GIRL & 40% BOY


The next test I took was the Chinese Gender prediction test. It is based on your age at conception and the month you conceived.

Result ~ Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!


And last but not least is the Intelligender test. I bought it online. You are suppose to pee in a cup and then add your urine to the test crystals. After 10 minutes you read the results. Green means boy and orange means girl.

Results ~ ORANGE ~ GIRL

Ethan says maybe orange. LOL It was orange. From what I have heard it is usually pretty green if it is going to be green.


So far we are looking like a girl. Not that it matters. But it was fun to run these little tests anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment