Friday, October 30, 2009

6 weeks

So this morning I was reading my email updates that I get every Friday now when I become another week more preggo. I am 6 weeks today. I like reading about what size the baby is now. Well today I was told the baby is the size of a lentil bean! A BEAN! Wasn't this baby a poppy seed just the other day? LOL They grow so quickly! Another website said the baby is the size of a sweet pea. Awwwww! I think a sweet pea is the same size as a bean anyway. Sweet pea sounds sweeter to me. But bean is fun too. LOL

So far so good. I am tired a lot. I have my good days and I have my days where I don't wanna roll out of bed for anything. I was feeling a little queasy before. But when I woke up yesterday morning to get Bryan off to school I learned just what real morning sickness can feel like. I have been sick as a dog or just over 24 hours now. It is off and on but the queasy is always on. I almost puked yesterday morning. Of course I was trying to get out the door and off to class. But I had to stop and drop my backpack and run for the potty. I did not puke thankfully. I suffered off and on all day yesterday. And I woke up sick again this morning. I made some breakfast and feel better now. But I feel mostly better while sitting and resting. I fear when I get out of this chair it will all disappear and I will be pukey feeling again. BUT it is well worth it if it means the baby is healthy and happy tucked away in there.

Just a week and a half until my first ultrasound! Fingers crossed and prayers raised high that everything will go well that day. Until then I am going to enjoy my lovely vacation with Ethan and our friends. It should be oodles of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment