Sunday, October 25, 2009

Slowely creeping in

Pregnancy symptoms are slowly creeping in more and more. Every day I feel more sick and tired and my boobs get bigger and more sore. It is crazy. I spent all day today on the verge of falling asleep. I actually dozed off in the car on Saturday while we were driving around. I am just pooped out all the time this weekend. I didn't get out of bed until 11am on Sunday. Laid back down for an hour nap until 7pm. I was ready for bed again by 9pm. I would be sleeping right now if I had remembered to wash Ethan's uniforms. UGH! That boy has got to start washing his own uniforms. I am to tired for it these days. Saturday night ... or should I say Sunday morning I was up from 3-4am because of morning sickness. Ya that was some seriously early morning sickness. And not at all fun to wake up to. BUT I am not complaining. We worked hard to get here. It is all worth it as long as we come out 35 weeks from now with a healthy baby. That is all that matters. OK I am going to go snooze on the couch until the washing machine is done so I can put his uniforms in the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment