Friday, October 16, 2009

Fantastic Shopping Trip!

I had today off. No school and no work. I dropped Bryan off with his aunt for the weekend. I had the entire day all to myself! So I went to the mall. I found tons of baby clothes on sale. I received an email while I was out shopping. It said that today the baby is the size of a poppy seed. Hmmm ... I think these clothes might still be to big. LOL I am looking at clothes for a baby who is as tiny as a POPPY SEED! That is a crazy thought. And why if the baby is only that big do my jeans already feel tight? Add bloating to my pregnancy symptoms. Small price to pay!

I headed to Motherhood Maternity to see if there was a snow balls chance in hell that they might have pregnancy sleep bras or nursing bras for a plus sized girl like myself. Much to my surprise since the last time I was pregnant they have expanded to actually have a plus sized section! It's not very big. Just a few racks. But it was an improvement over the last time I was in there. And there on the wall was exactly what I had been looking for. Ginormous nursing and sleep bras made just for ginormous boobies like mine. WOOHOO! I don't need them yet. But it was nice to know that they actually do exist in town and not just on the internet.

The lady who was working in the store asked me how I was doing. With out thinking about it first I said "tired". My mind instantly went CRAP! Why would this lady even care that I am tired? Who did I think I was talking to? She smiled and said "Well of course you are tired! Your body is very busy right now!" Boy is she lucky that I am actually pregnant. HA HA HA I couldn't help but smile. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. When you are not pregnant and you say you are tired everybody says things like "Oh you think YOU'RE tired??? Let me tell you something!" or "You don't know the meaning of the word tired until you ..." It can be kind of annoying sometimes. But for once I got away with just being tired. I had a good excuse and somebody acknowledged it. *sigh* That was fabulous!

And of course for fun I have a HPT pic for the day. You would think after 4 at home pee tests and 1 blood test I would be satisfied. And I am. But I have a bunch of tests left over. So it can't hurt to take one every few days and enjoy watching the plus signs get darker! And here is today's BFP (Big Fat Positive) for your viewing pleasure! OK for my viewing pleasure and daddy Ethan's cause nobody else knows about this blog yet. But someday I will let the rest of you in on the secret!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment