Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last of the bunch

These are the last tests in the bunch. OK I am kinda lying. I do have one test left. It is a digital test. All those do is say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. So they are more exciting in some ways and less exciting in others. I don't know what I am going to do with that one. I am sure at some point I will decide to pee on it. LOL

This first test is an internet cheapie test. I got them off from eBay ... well I don't know how long ago. Some time when I bought a bunch of OPKs from there I am sure. Anyway these tests are annoying because they take so much HCG for them to give you a decent looking positive test. It makes me want to scream. No wonder they are cheap. They are crap! You are dang near squatting the kid out by the time you get a BFP with one of these! But they come free with the similar and far better working OPK tests. So I had a few laying around.
Photobucket


The next one is just your average run of the mill + or - test. The blue dyes always work less effectively for me. I don't know if it is me or if every one has problems. But the pink colored tests have been working much better for me this time around. That is why I held out on taking this test. I wanted to see a nice strong dark + sign. Well I got my wish.
Photobucket


Well that is it. No more tests left. Unless I go out and buy more which I am pretty sure would drive Ethan over the crazy cliff. LOL I think I have met my pee stick quota for ... well for a life time. he he he Now I just get to sit and agonize over how the ultrasound will turn out. Good thing they don't sell those in Wal-mart. We would be broke in no time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment