Friday, November 27, 2009

10 weeks

I am now 10 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a prune. This kiddo is growing pretty quickly right now. I am still sick as a dog and dead tired. I swear it has been getting worse instead of better. Hopefully in another few weeks both will ease up. But it is all for a good reason. So now complaints.

We told our parents for Thanksgiving. They are excited for a new edition in the summer. Still cautiously optimistic.

I had a penicillin allergy test. It was thankfully negative. So that is one less thing to worry about for now. I am hoping I will not get any infections while pregnant. But if I do I know that penicillin and amoxicillin are safe for me to take. Which is good because they are both safe during pregnancy and pretty darn cheap. So that is a good thing.

My first OB appointment is coming up soon. Fingers crossed that it will go much better then it did for my last pregnancy. This is kind of one of the last milestones I want to pass before I can relax and breath more. We have made it past the first ultrasound and the nurse's appointment and the point of loss from last time. Now to get past this appointment which is when I found out during my last pregnancy that something was wrong. And of course making it to 12 weeks and heading into the second trimester. I can't wait to get into the second trimester. Fingers crossed that it will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment