Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound on Monday. Everything went great! This baby is measuring well and has a nice heartbeat. I can not begin to explain how much of a relief that was. My last pregnancy I had no idea anything was wrong with the baby until the first ultrasound showed no heartbeat. It was horrible and had me absolutely terrified this time around. But thankfully everything went well Monday. The baby refused to hold still long enough to get a good picture or to record it's heartbeat. Brings on a whole new meaning to mexican jumping bean. LOL But things look good. The baby appears healthy. I got the OK from the fertility clinic to move on up to obstetrics! So now I can see a normal OB for the remainder of my pregnancy. WOOT WOOT! Aside from the morning sickness let's hope the rest of this pregnancy continues on as smoothly as the last few weeks have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment