Friday, December 25, 2009

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks pregnant! The baby is now the size of a lemon ... or my fist. Depending on what book I am reading these days. I am doing well. Things are rather ... uneventful right now. I am ecstatic to be in the second trimester. I knew that things would be less dramatic at this point. But I guess you never fully expect it to just drop off so quickly. I am still tired but not as much or as early in the evening. The morning sickness is pretty much gone. I gag every now and then in the morning. But other then that I am feeling well. My joint pain is easing and almost gone now. My left knee still hurts and even pops when I keep it bent for to long. But at least I don't feel like crying every time I move my legs now. We have been celebrating Christmas. Baby's first Christmas ... sort of anyway. I had a ridiculous craving for potato salad. It was to the point that it was humorous. I ate all of daddy's potato salad and was tempted to put some pants on and head to the store for more! I have resisted the urge to go myself or to send daddy running to the store. LOL Things are well. Nothing much is going on which is weird. But I suppose no news is always good news. We will just keep trucking alone. Hopefully some day soon I will be able to feel more then just the bubblies in my belly and the kicks will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment