Saturday, December 5, 2009

11 weeks

I am 11 weeks! The end of the first trimester is closing in. The baby is the size of a lime now. I am sure she/he is dancing up a storm down there. I look forward to being able to feel all the movement. I am slowly starting to feel better. The morning sickness and fatigue is starting to lift. I am still queasy. But I am no longer sick as a dog day in and day out. Plus with the help of unisom I am not getting sick over night either. That has been wonderful. I have been getting up earlier and earlier the last few days. I was up at 8 am today and started cleaning the house. Bryan asked why we were cleaning the house if no one was coming to visit. I told him I was feeling better so we had cleaning to catch up on. He was not happy. Especially when I told him in a few more months I will to large and tired to clean much. So it will be his and Ethan's responsibility to clean the house. Again not a happy camper. LOL Things are going well still. It is daddy's 30 birthday today! Happy birthday daddy!!! Next year this baby will be here to help celebrate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment